Recruitment consultancy is seen as the pinnacle of a sales career. You can expect to work with high earning individuals (big billers), competing for 5* incentive schemes such as company holidays, whilst earning unrivalled levels of commission.
Our clients offer unique positions in stunning Central London offices located in iconic buildings such as The Shard, The Gherkin and the Heron Tower to name a few. We deal with a vast array of recruitment firms, ranging from market leaders to boutique start-ups. If you are a money-hungry, competitive individual with solid academics and/or commercial sales experience please do apply.
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- Fast-paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £70,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
The Candidate - Key Attributes
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.1 or higher (not mandatory but desired)
- Relevant commercial experience in a sales environment
- Natural communicator
- Money-motivated (YOU are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
The Job Specification
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment, and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!