One of our most promising growth areas is our HR & Talent Management function, which currently houses 3 of our top billing consultants and has a large amount of preferred, agreed and warm clients. Due to continued high performance and organic growth, we have an opportunity in this team to join as an Associate Consultant. The role would be working alongside the director of our Interim business to grow out a choice of specialism and you'd receive plenty of 121 mentoring as well as the opportunity to run your desk as if it was your own business, learning from and making decisions on your market every day. Sound like it could be you? Read on and apply now!
What's on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Investigo?
- Competitive basic salary and market leading commission scheme - easily achievable up to 40k OTE in year 1!
- Opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious and reputable FTSE100 businesses in London
- Chance to be a future leader of our business as we grow to 300 heads by 2021
- Internal training and development programme that runs alongside your desk for 6 months
- Unrivalled company culture and a genuinely autonomous approach to work
- Company wide incentives including trips abroad, all expenses paid nights out and voucher schemes
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Grow a network of relevant industry contacts; work with big names in the retail, fintech and FS space
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your clients give you
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates and clients through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
What we're looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Some sales or customer facing experience is essential due to the nature or our markets. However, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but everyone at Investigo shares the following:
- Confident and passionate in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
Want to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Investigo? Apply now or contact Amy Walshe in the Talent Acquisition team. We'll respond to your application within 72 hours.