Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Huge Earning Potential
Have you got the drive, determination and resilience to thrive in a competitive environment? Do you have sales experience and want to maximise your earning potential?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm with the prospect of earning £100K by year 3 and have a clear progression structure.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Location - Kingston/ South West London
Basic salary - £20,000. Realistic earning potential - 1st Year OTE - £40K+, 2nd Year OTE - £70K+, 3rd Year OTE - £100K+.
My client is a rapidly expanding recruitment consultancy that is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic trainee recruitment consultants to join their central London team.
The company is a true meritocracy where promotion is gained by those who are the most successful rather than those who have been employed the longest time. It is the company’s policy to promote from within so opportunities for promotion arise as a natural result of growth.
If selected, you will represent a well-established brand name in one of the following industry sectors: IT, Finance, Banking, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Media. Your training will make you an expert in one of these areas.
A day in recruitment can be long and hectic depending on how much you want to earn. When you start out as a trainee recruitment consultant you will be following a sales plan which will teach you the skills you need to become a successful recruitment consultant. As you progress through, you will take on more of the responsibilities of a consultant as you work your way out of the training programme and become a full 360 recruitment consultant.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such -
- Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
- Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
- Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
- Headhunting new candidates.
- Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
- Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- Closing offers.
- Objection handling by candidates and clients.
Examples of the following attributes needed -
- Money-motivated attitude
- Proactive and results driven
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- An unshakable work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the role of recruitment - not necessarily experience
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - the Perks
- Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
- Fast-paced, lively environment
- Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a senior consultant within a year!
- Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Laptops and personal/work smart phones (iPhone 7s)
- 24+ days holiday per year
- Car schemes - BMW, Mercedes Benz & Audi
- Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
- 5* holidays including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Chelsea at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job