Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £40k, Year 2 £50-60k, Year 3 £80k+)
Location: London, Shoreditch
Have you done the following: Found unique ways to make money as a child? Worked in shops/bars from a young age? Played sport to a high level? Excelled in sales/estate agency/brokerage?
If so, read on! Recruitment Consultancy could be the career option for you.
If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITIVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you!
What we look for in a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Money motivation - did you wash cars as a child? have a paperround? work multiple jobs?
- Resilience - have you overcome a difficulty without giving up
- Competitiveness - do you play sport to a high level?
- Strong communication & negotiation skills - public speaking, team captain
- Outgoing - do you love socialising? have you joined clubs/societies?
Sound familiar? Recruitment could be for you!
What to expect as a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with the worlds most exciting digital and cyber security clients - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across London
- Complete power over your take home salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
What does this client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- 'Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £20k - £23k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
This position is tailor made for driven individuals keen to get their foot on the sales ladder and start making great money as soon as possible!
APPLY NOW for a conversation about recruitment and what it could offer you.
Interviews available ASAP for immidiate start dates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'