Trainee Recruitment Consultant - High Achieving School Leavers - Central London
University isn’t the only option for high achievers; if you have strong academics or sporting history, and sales or commercial experience - have you considered a position within Recruitment Consultancy?
What can you expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (dependent on sales experience) + Uncapped Commission
- On Target Earnings: Year 1 £40,000, Year 2, £50,000, Year 3 £60,000
- Free gym membership and flexibility around fitness classes and sports training sessions
- Annual snow sports and summer company holidays
- 'Spontaneous Benefits’ - Michelin star meals, Rugby 7’s, Theatre, Las Vegas!
These are the opportunities 100% available to you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with my London based client.
Who would you be working for?
- A prestigious Recruitment Consultancy firm, with a market focus on IT and Technology recruitment
- They operate a fast paced, competitive environment - where hard work is financially rewarded
- Year on year they have held a Top 15 position in Sunday Times Top 100 places to work
- They offer recognised training programmes, including 1-on-1 coaching to ensure you hit your earning potential
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant would include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for candidates into senior IT and Technology positions
- Using your interpersonal skills to on-board new clients and win new business
- Headhunting and identifying specialised candidates to introduce to your clients
- Attending candidate and client meetings across Central London
- Working towards personal targets to gain promotion & subsequent pay rises
What you need to be Successful:
- Demonstrate prior sales or commercial experience
- Exceptional academics at school/college level OR demonstrate sporting excellence
- Possess a competitive edge, and a passion to be the best
- Confidence to enter a fast-paced and challenging sales environment
- Be very openly money motivated!
Recruitment is the perfect opportunity for you to be in charge of your own career pathway and un-capped take home salary.
Whilst it is not a career for the faint hearted - ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals will thrive, and history has seen top billers earning a 6 figure salary faster than almost every rival industry.
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job