Trainee Recruitment Consultant Basic Salary: £23,000 (increasing by at least £7k every year)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Commission: Uncapped - 1st year OTE £40,000; 2nd year OTE £70,000; 3rd year OTE £100K+
Company: This multi-award winning company is looking for hard-working, competitive and resilient individuals to join an ambitious and innovative financial recruitment business. With offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Düssledorf and New York, they hold annual revenues exceeding £40 million. With a team of 180 people they are looking to grow to 200 people by the end of 2018.
Sectors: covering Qualified & Part-Qualified/Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Cyber Security, Front Office, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury. (You will be trained to become a professional in one of these fields)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Specification:
- Generating new clients through business development
- Sourcing candidates through headhunting and networking
- Engaging clients and candidates, meeting/pitching and cementing relationships
- Dealing with salary brackets from £80,000 - £600,000 (min. deal size £30,000)
- Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Candidate Profile:
- Degree from a Top 100 University (unless you have sales experience)
- Commercial experience in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills and adaptable
- Financially driven and money motivated (you are in control of your own earnings)
- Competitive (shown through sporting achievements)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Perks/Incentives:
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training programme (internal and external trainers; classroom training; module based learning)
- Fun social scene - lunches, sports teams, beers in the fridge, gym (2 hours, 3 times per week), holidays & weekend trips (Marbella, Meribel, Amsterdam)
Do you think you have what it takes to be a successful trainee recruitment consultant?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'