Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee consultant you will be working in a fast paced industry that is extremely rewarding and offers exciting career progression as well as a work hard, play hard culture. We need people who are money hungry and determined to succeed.
My client is a well established recruitment consultancy that operates in these following sectors: Banking and finance, Construction, Digital, Engineering, Fashion, Health and Safety, HR, Insurance, Legal, Life science, Marketing, Property, Retail, Sales, Technology.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Generating new clients through business development
- Sourcing candidates through headhunting and networking
- Engaging clients and candidates, meeting/pitching and cementing relationships
- Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
- 13 week training scheme
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Candidate Requirements:
- Degree level educated (or sales experience)
- Commercial experience in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Financially driven and money motivated
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Perks/Incentives:
- Uncapped commission
- Cash prizes
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly team events
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"