Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduates and Second Jobbers
Recruitment Consultant Positions in Central London
Before we get into the basics, let’s start with the exciting parts of this role...
- Uncapped commission (that’s right, you are totally in control of your earnings)
- Quarterly and annual bonus (double your salary by a performance bonus ON TOP of your commission - I know it sounds too good to be true, but we tell no lies)
- Holiday incentives (targeted of course) to New York, Ibiza , Las Vegas, Marbella, Dubai the list goes on
- 5 Year Progression Plan - get to Team Leader in 3 years and to Director in 5!
- Lunch clubs (it’s not an actual club but you get taken out on fancy all paid for lunches in Michelin star restaurants for hitting target, yum!)
- Individual gift targets - Rolex watches, spa breaks, shopping sprees & more
- £22-25k basic + commission - Year 1 £40K, Year 2 £60K, Year 3 £85-100K!
But how do I get all of this.. What is the catch..
The catch is this role is not a walk in the park, a recruitment role is challenging and takes a lot of hard work. However, if you are driven, ambitious and have a winning attitude then this type of role will be for you.
The role itself
- Cold-calling (nothing to do with the temperature, means you are making calls to businesses who aren’t expecting your call and pitching your recruitment solutions to them!)
- Networking and attending conferences
- Client and candidate face to face meetings
- Sourcing candidates through H.A.N.D - Headhunting, Advertising, Networking and Database
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Arranging interviews
- Negotiating and closing deals!
Now... what we need from YOU
- Direct sales experience (which would be telesales, estate agency, door to door, fundraising, car sales)
- Degree educated - 2:1 and above (not needed if you have direct sales)
- DRIVE (not be able to drive, but an urge to reach and smash your goals)
- Money motivation (not everyone is money motivated, why do you want a job where you can earn commission? Think about this!!!)
- Cracking bit of personality - this is a people based job after all, you need have something about you - be able to talk the back legs off a donkey and LISTEN too!
Last of all, US
Here at SW6 we help individuals get into recruitment roles, we help you through this process to land your ideal role. We work with businesses that recruit for LOADS of different markets like Marketing, Finance, Law, Construction, Life Sciences, Health Care, Technology, Digital, PR, HR, Data Analytics, Business Transformation and the list goes on...
Apply for immediate consideration and to speak with my lovely self about opportunities we have on for you - roles are going quickly, there is no time like the present!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'