Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester. Base £21,000. Including commission, first year earnings £30,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Interested in sales and earning money fast? Want to join one of the Times Top 20 Best Companies to Work For? Take a look at this opportunity!
Our award-winning client is looking for graduates to join their company as Trainee Recruitment Consultants, in Manchester city centre. The company recruit into the Digital and Technology sector for a range of different job roles and seniority level. They have been voted annually as one of the Top 20 Companies to Work for and Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies, plus many more. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
What's on offer as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic salary £21,000
- First year earnings £25k-30k
- Huge emphasis on career progression and learning
- Recruit across all levels, great exposure
- Employee owned, equity from day one
- High performance team
- Monthly lunch club
- Team incentive driven trips
- City centre location in Manchester
- A fast paced, exciting office environment
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
Your main goal is to find candidates for your clients, and find your candidates jobs. You will be put through structured training with the aim to have to promoted to Recruitment Consultant in 9-12 months when you will have more interaction with the client side. You will be responsible for resourcing candidates through cold calling and job boards, conducting interviews and managing the overall recruitment process. You will also be looking for new business through business development and networking to help contribute to the growth of the company via your clients and delivery excellent service.
Ideal candidate for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role?
- Degree educated, in the last 2 years, 2:2 above, any subject
- Commercial experience necessary
- Sales experience favourable
- Team work
- Passion for working in target driven environment
- Motivation to succeed
- Committed to long hours
- Ability and confidence to communicate with senior people
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job