Graduate Recruitment Training Academy
You will be put through their award-winning training program, consisting of classroom based, on the job and practical training sessions with the team of in house training consultants - one of the best recruitment training schemes in London.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment is heavily sales-focused and involves a high volume of daily calling to new and existing European clients.
- You will be responsible for building and retaining your own client and candidate base. They expect our consultants to manage the complete recruitment lifecycle, from bringing on board new clients with hiring requirements to sourcing candidates and overseeing the interview process.
- International travel may be required to visit and networking with Clients across the European recruitment market.
Responsibilities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- New business generation
- Headhunting candidates with niche skill sets
- Meet sales/gross profit targets
- Identify and follow up business leads
- Write and place advertisements
Rewards of a being a Recruitment Consultant at this firm:
- Basic Salary of £20,000
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- 1st year OTE £40k+ and 2nd year £60-80k+
- Yearly team and individual holiday targets - previously consultants went to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza & Marbella
- Monthly Winners Dinner - those that hit target are wined and dined at a top London restaurant
- Strong progression opportunities due to the organic growth structure - targeted progression, which is entirely down to you!
- Pension & Private healthcare
The Ideal Candidate:
- Some commercial, B2B or telesales experience
- Target driven and money motivated
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills
- Recruitment is not a 9-5 so the ability to work long hours is a necessity
- Be ambitious and hungry for career progression
We are also always looking for multi-lingual people to join this firm as Recruitment Consultants, especially French, German, Russian and Scandinavian.
If you feel like the ideal candidate, please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange your interview!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Director, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Researcher, Recruitment Analyst, Recruitment Co-ordinator.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job