Finance Recruitment Consultant - Leeds. Base £18,000-£30,000 + uncapped commission
Are you looking for a brand-new challenge in the recruitment industry? Apply for this consultant role at a leading Financial Recruitment business!
WHERE - Leeds
WHEN - Immediate starts available
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-driven to join their industry-leading recruitment company in the Financial Services sector. They offer a thorough training programme, involving practical and theoretical practice to allow trainees to quickly develop and achieve their goals. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that offers uncapped earning potential and quick career progression based on merit, rather than experience. Other incentives include monthly team lunches and weekly drinks. You will have the opportunity to become part of a growing team of young and driven individuals. The opportunity is to join their Leeds office, one of four in the UK as a Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £18,000 at Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level. £20,000-£30,000 with recruitment experience.
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: £25,000-£35,000 2nd year: £50,000 3rd year: £70,000+
- Top commission structure
- Sociable team
- Regular team incentive activities including golf and trips to the races
- Car allowance
- Free parking
- Incentive trips to destinations including New York and Miami
You will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
- Degree educated (desired but not essential)
- Recruitment experience (desired but not essential)
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Still interested? Think you fit the criteria? Apply now to start the process with Vine Graduate.
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Trainee Sales Telesales IT Technology Digital Sport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job