Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Role
My client set up in 2019 and due to incredible success they are looking to bring on 4 entry level Trainee / Graduate Recruitment consultants.
My client focuses on tech, product, sales and regulatory with a strong client base in fast growing, tech enabled companies. This is a huge opportunity to learn and develop under the very best in the industry.
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Candidate:
- Work ethic - (this is not your average 9-5)
- History of high achievement
- Outstanding communication
- Relationship building
- An interest in business and student mentality
- Hungry to be successful / Competitive edge
- 2.1 Degree from top 40 uni desirable but not essential
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Package:
- £24,000 basic
- Full 12 Month training scheme
- Flexible working environment
- % Based commission scheme
- Cool We Work office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Headspaceapp
- Free Class Pass (Gym Classes)
- Choose your own tech - Mac, Microsoft surface - whatever you want!
- Yearly incentive trip
- Summer and Xmas party
If you are keen to find out more information please hit apply if you feel like this role is suitable.
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'