If you are a graduate or have 6 months sales experience then my client could be the perfect fit for you. They are one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies and are looking for their next intake of consultants to continue the spectacular growth that the company has experienced over the last 5 years. You will be given market leading training and incentives from day one.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2:2 / 2:1 degree or B2B / B2C sales experience
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
(£2,000 pay rise when you reach Consultant level PLUS Commission. 1st Year OTE = £35,000 / 2nd Year = £60,000 / 3rd Year = £100,000+)
Industry Sectors: Business Change/ Business Transformation/Finance
My client is a well-known recruitment company that specialises in both permanent and contract roles within a number of market leading sectors. My client has an excellent reputation within their market and has developed long-term relationships with FTSE 100 companies, they were in the Top 100 places to work in the Times List and have been awarded countless awards for their success and contribution into the recruitment sector.
They have state of the art offices and are very sociable, they socialise outside of work with weekly drinks and social events. They have an internal football team and netball team. Their focus is to continue to grow organically, as they have done since inception into the market.
Key Responsibilitiesfor a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
Commission Structurefor a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission structure.
Benefitsfor a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team bonuses
- Holiday Trips to Europe in 5* hotels
- Designer Watches
- Company Nights Out
- Incentives such as: Rugby World Tickets/Heineken Final Tickets/Beer Fest/Aintree Races/Silverstone Track Days
Training Provided for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- The first 3 months will be your training period, in which you will be provided with a first-rate training programme.
- You will be buddied up with a consultant, and your billings will also go towards the consultant’s commission. This means that consultants are heavily investing their time to help you, as it can reflect the amount of money they make.
- As a trainee you will resource for a Consultant within the relevant markets.
Our Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Degree level educated from a good University
- Track record of working hard and high achievements
- We are looking for someone that is consultative and not an aggressive sales personality
- Money motivated, as well as other drives.
- Strong personality with a mature attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
For a NON - GRAD
- Anyone with prior sales experience, preferably B2B sales, or B2C sales in a target driven environment
If the position of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply to us today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'