Trainee Recruitment Consultant - graduate/entry level/ trainee
Location: Wimbledon, South West London
Salary: Basic + Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Starting in October
Are you looking for a career that is challenging and exciting? Want something different to the normal 9-5? Want to be in control of your earning potential?
Then Harnham need money motivated and competitive individuals to join us. We specialise in data & analytics, which is a booming industry and we have plans to expand from 100 to 150 employees by the end of 2018. Recruitment is a popular career choice it offers you the opportunity to be in control of your earning potential, progress to management quickly and work within a socially active environment.
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Our team are energetic, ambitious and competitive - we need likeminded individuals to join us to keep up!
What we are offering:
- Two training programme - fast track from trainee to management
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Social and friendly culture: regular events and activities, weekly drinks after work, beers at 4pm on Fridays, early finishes twice a week, sports teams, celebrations for closing deals
- Great incentive and benefits including: free breakfast and fruit, gym membership, all expenses paid holidays, lunch clubs, office bar, bonuses, winner's prizes such as Rolex's and designer handbags, tickets to football matches and music events!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Business development - generating new clients
- Account management for new and existing clients
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and meeting candidates to prepare them for interviews
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Influencing candidates and client's decisions
- Handling rejection and feedback
- Working towards KPIs and targets
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Enjoys a challenge
- Doesn't take no as an answer
- Comfortable on the phone
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
How to apply - please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma Way @ Harnham
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"