"I received substantial training and development which has helped me become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant having started as a Trainee!"
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German Speaking Role
London - W1
£20k basic, up to £40k year 1 OTE
Start date: Immediate
- Specialises in digital, data and technology recruitment which is currently experiencing exceptional growth.
- They aim to build strong and long lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike, which have helped them to continuously grow and work with established FTSE 100 clients.
- They value their employees and encourage a close knit and supportive culture to help all consultants reach the top!
Key Responsibilities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Advert Writing
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Interviews
- Business Development
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- As this role is a German speaking role, fluency is key!
- They are looking for 6 exceptional candidates who are driven, competitive, ambitious, hardworking and interesting!
- Candidates must have a 2:1 or above however candidates with a 2:2 will be considered if they have evidence of extracurricular activities.
- As our client thrives of a culture of teamwork, professionalism and an office which is very down to earth, so personality is key!
- Sales and commercial experience is not required but preferred.
Rewards and Incentives for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Generous commission scheme with no thresholds
- International opportunities for experienced candidates
- Extensive training and development programme to develop your skills to take you from a trainee recruitment consultant to a fully fledged consultant
- Close interaction with the MD allowing you to learn and grow with the company.
- Monthly incentives (trips abroad, lunch clubs, Fridays off).
- Company pension.
If our client sounds like the perfect company for you and that you are the ideal candidate then what are you waiting for? Send your CV in today to make the most of this exceptional opportunity!