Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Manchester City Centre. Immediate Start. Base £20,000, realistic OTE £30,000 in first year. Full training provided.
An opportunity to join this nationwide company in their Manchester city centre office has arisen. They are after several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join as soon as possible across various departments. These sectors range from IT to Finance to HR to Legal, there is the right sector for everyone here. They also have implemented a competitive performance-based incentive scheme which means you will have a salary increase and promotion within months!
Why work for this company as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Established nearly 20 years
- Award winning training programme from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Director
- 70% of the company started as trainees
- Sector is suited dependent on the individual at this company
What's on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic Salary from £20k
- Uncapped commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts - 1st Year OTE £25k-30k
- Strong team player culture
- A structured training programme and support from Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Fully expensed holiday incentives
- A fun team with arranged social events
- Buddy up scheme with a fellow graduate
The training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be coming in fresh with no experience in recruitment, this company are mindful of that and don't want to throw you right into the deep end just yet! Although a lot of the job is learnt in doing it, there is tailored training to you with small hurdles to overcome one at a time to help you progress. Their training is award-winning, and your team manager will be there to support you with weekly reviews to discuss development.
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Manage your own client portfolio and run your desk
- Degree educated
- Sales experience preferable
- Team player
- Motivated and ambitious
- Target driven
- Strong communicator
- Confident and thick skinned
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'