We are a young, dynamic, high performing international recruitment consultancy and are looking for; sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing business.
Working in a recruitment role you will spin many plates at once, meaning time management is one of the key qualities you will need to possess in order to deliver a great service to both your clients and candidates whilst of course hitting your targets!
Initially your role as a recruitment consultant will involve, a large amount of cold callingto source your clients and roles. You will find candidates for your roles through head-hunting, writing and placing adverts and networking. Preparing your candidates for their interviews and coaching them through the process whilst keeping your clients aware of your progress, through to successfully closing the deal.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, we expect you to:
- Be a natural competitor, maybe you’ve taken part in sports activities, or show us a genuine desire to progress within your career.
- Thrive in a high pressure fast paced environment, where working towards and exceeding targets become a routine.
- Ooze confidence, we can teach you sales techniques but you need to be comfortable in picking up the phone to speak with clients and candidates.
- Have a social, friendly personality, this will go a long way! Not only in the role but in our office. We aren’t just work colleagues we are one big family. If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy a drink or two on a Friday (when we finish early) You’ll fit right in!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary of up to £25,000 plus a generous commission scheme.
- A transparent career path - you will always know what you need to do in order to gain a promotion.
- Fantastic training delivered by our managers who are experts in the field!
- Monthly lunch clubs for those who hit their targets (no matter how long you have been with us)
- Two annual holiday incentives - our top billers are rewarded with all expenses paid holidays to destinations such as Ibiza, Las Vegas and Morzine!
- Quarterly and annual prizes.
- Dress down, early finish and a fridge full of beer and wine on a Friday - Help yourself!
If this sounds like your ideal next move, don’t delay! Get in touch with us today to discuss your career path at Optimus Search.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job