Trainee Recruitment Consultant - French speaker
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / French / Bilingual
The company: a global niche IT and technology recruitment specialist. The award winning firm have hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia, Paris and Munich and deliver permanent/freelance technology experts to SME and enterprise organisations across the world. They have recently opened exclusive opportunities to career orientated individuals who are fluent in English and French. You will join a team of French speakers and will have the chance to move to a desk in their Munich office.
French Speaker - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
French Speaker - Candidate Requirements
- Bilingual - fluent in French & English
- Naturally competitive (many successful candidates have played sports to a high level)
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
French Speaker - The Package
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £40k in yr 1; £70k in yr 2; £100k in yr 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
- account manager
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job