Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Risk & Corporate Governance Recruitment Consultancy
A Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant specialising in the Risk and Management Consultancy sector works with global firms like PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture etc.
Established in 2005, their turnover has increased by 700% over the last 5 years alone. They are now well ahead of target for annual growth and are set to have another record year!
Recruitment consultants here enjoy a long term career, structured through an intensive Personal Development Programme from Day One:
- You’ll be trained in all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- Sourcing candidates
- Recruitment sales techniques
- Search and selection
- Business development.
Based in the heart of Mayfair, this is a diverse team in regards to age, experience with a balanced gender split.
The team are highly rewarded for their hard work and determination to succeed with Friday breakfast on the house, team nights out, quarterly incentives and a high-achievers club celebrated in London and abroad.
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 for Graduate Trainees
- Monthly uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- A wealth of experience to learn from, including Directors, Senior Management, Team Leaders, Section Managers, Senior and Principal Consultants as well as a dedicated Operations team.
To secure this position as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll need…
- A strong Degree in any discipline or be a dynamic 2nd jobber with consistent work experience
- Sales experience - this is not essential but definitely desirable
- Alternative achievements e.g. SPORTS
- Ambitious, money-motivated and prepared to work hard
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your up-to-date CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Management Consulting
- B2B sales