Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role - Venn Group
- Looking for a new career to apply your current knowledge in?
- Are you in a role with limited earning potential or progression?
- Are you looking to apply your industry knowledge to make progress and earn?
- Have you considered Recruitment as a career?
No? Well here is why you should consider Recruitment as a career. Recruitment is unique in that you are in charge of your progression and your earning potential. Recruitment is a meritocratic environment where your hard work could result in you being promoted to a Manager within 2 years.
Venn Group works across a number of industries including Finance, HR, Legal, Housing, Local Government and Health Care, your sector knowledge will prove invaluable when building rapport and relationships with clients and candidates, enabling you to utilise your knowledge to excel and earn commission.
Who we are looking for?
Someone who is committed to putting in the work to learn the ropes as quickly as possible as we want you to enjoy success; therefore you need a "can do" attitude and desire to be the best. In return we will, of course, offer extensive training and support to ensure you are given all the tools you need to succeed.
Because you are dealing with people there is never a dull day, or a straightforward scenario. It is therefore essential that you are resilient and able to think on your feet or find solutions to problems quickly.
The Day to Day:
Recruitment is a direct sales role, which entails various aspects and different skills, you will receive first class on the job training to able to manage the 360 recruitment cycle. These include;
- Business development
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Writing up job adverts and headhunting
- Qualifying candidates and guiding them through the interview process
- Negotiating offers and closing deals
Why Venn Group?
We offer fast-tack career progression and the opportunity to earn above your peers. If you are joining us with no previous recruitment experience you still have the ability to start earning commission from your first day.
We offer a clear career path from Day 1 that mean that your billing and progression within the company is uncapped. We offer training to ensure that you get promoted and get rewarded for your hard work. We have a sociable team based envrionment offering Fizzy Fridays at the end of the month and regular team socials.
Our office is based on London's iconic strand and is an easy walk from the central, northern and district line as well as being just over the bridge from Waterloo.
- Competitive basic + uncapped commission
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
Salary: Competitve basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
- business development