Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track to Management
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings. We have placed graduates/trainees into high-end recruitment firms who are now established senior consultants and managers in less than three years, earning in excess of £100,000 per year.
Management Fast Track Programme
We are looking for 6 exceptional candidates to join our clients’ management fast track programme as trainee recruitment consultants. The successful candidates will be working closely alongside the company’s top billers (high earners) for 6 months. Essentially, you will be learning from the best recruiters in the industry. You will have the opportunity to progress extremely quickly and will be looking at management roles within 12 months.
The Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £45,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, Vegas, Ibiza, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
- Bar in the office!
- Sky Sports in the office!
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee recruitment consultant we expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.1 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our client loves sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Job Specification - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business
- Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job boards
- Becoming a consultative sales person
- Taking control of your earnings
- Building a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
"Office Assistant jobs in London"