Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Manchester. Base £20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Want to earn good money and quick? Clear student debt 3x's faster than your peers? Want to work in a fast paced, target driven environment? Look no further than a career in recruitment, a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is one of the Top 10 highest earning jobs for Graduates!
Our client is looking for ambitious, money hungry graduates to join their growing global recruitment company as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. The company has over 10 years' experience recruiting into the IT, Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas industry. They were winner of The Sunday Times Top 100 'Best Small Companies To Work For' and The Sunday Times Fast Track Companies, plus many more!
This is a brilliant opportunity for any motivated graduate to start an amazing recruitment career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This company offer a career, not just a job. This opportunity is to join their Manchester office, 1 of 6 offices based in the UK, as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
What's on offer?
- Basic salary from £20k
- Year 1 realistic OTE of £30k-35k
- Regular reviews with your manager
- A career in one of the largest recruitment companies in the market
- Individual and team driven incentives
- Work hard play hard culture
- Car allowance target
- Company lunches
- Half day on your birthday
- Team incentive 5* holidays
- Attendance bonus
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be carrying out a 360 sales role, where you are working from the start to the end of the recruitment process. From sourcing the candidates to networking and building relationships with current and new clients. Some responsibilities will include:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
- Degree educated
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Good energy
- Money motivated
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job