Roundpegs Property Recruitment are currently actively seeking a bright, switched on, articulate, driven and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their budding team based in Romford, Essex RM1.
With an excellent level of attention to detail and the ability to truly be adaptable, learn and be guided through the recruitment process to the benefit of carving out an excellent career for yourself within the industry; this role will be highly challenging and a highly rewarding one too.
The successful candidate will be keen to push the boundaries on their earning potential by being commission driven and will relish in working to relevant and appropriate targets that will greatly help provide a good level of structure, discipline and understanding to your working day.
To complete this role well and reap the positive rewards from it the successful candidate will have a brilliant professional telephone manner and a confident yet personable nature about them.
Key duties for this role will include:
- Finding and sourcing relevant candidates to work with and qualifying their search requirements and suitability to your live roles
- Fully understanding and registering candidates and clients job searches and vacancies via the telephone, face to face meetings and emails/letters
- Keeping in regular contact with existing clients and on boarding new and relevant clients on a regular basis
- Taking clients and candidates through the full recruitment process and cycle each and every time; to include conducting interview preparations, sending out offer letters and emails and providing detailed feedback to the relevant unsuccessful candidates
- Writing and posting detailed and focused job adverts
For your smart and hard work and continuous commitment to this role and Roundpegs Property Recruitment you will be rewarded with a productive and engaging working environment, a very good salary and commission structure and the chance to truly develop and progress your career.
If you are keen to be considered for this role and have a good MS Office skill set and are driven to succeed, please submit to Roundpegs Property Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job