Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £35K-£40K Year 1
Ok, here’s the deal. You can earn between £35K and £40K in your first year of recruitment with my client in Central London. These are realistic numbers, not just a sales tactic to entice you. What they ask in return is that you work extremely hard. Sound fair? Read on...
What we’re looking for -
- School leaver with sales experience or a graduate level candidate
- An unshakable work ethic
- Resilient attitude - recruitment will test your metal
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Proactive and results-driven - have you smashed targets before or have goals of your own?
- Strong communication skills - in recruitment you talk to high level individuals
- Above all - a bit of charisma!
What you’ll get -
- Realistic earnings in recruitment - Year 1 OTE £35K-£40K (depending on how hard you work)
- Fast-paced, lively environment
- Full training given
- Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a senior recruitment consultant within a year!
- Incentives (if you needed any more) such as all expenses paid Michelin starred lunches, five star holidays, cash bonuses
- Subsidised gym membership
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast-paced and exciting but it’s tough. It’s not for the faint-hearted but the rewards can be life changing. Seriously! If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a recruitment consultant and want to take the next step, send your CV to Katie at SW6 to talk about the exceptional opportunities we have.
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"