Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
- Do you have a strong business to business sales background and you are in need of a career focused position?
- Are you considering a career in recruitment?
If so, my client is a well-established Recruitment company where there are significant financial rewards on offer in return for your hard work.
ESG Recruitment’s client are currently looking for University Graduates with relevant Sales, Commercial or Marketing experience or candidates with a track record of successful B2B sales to build their team and grow with the company.
With unrivalled earnings, great opportunities for occupational growth and competitive environment, Recruitment acts as a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
Day to Day - Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
In this sales role, you will be involved in resourcing for consultants: finding candidates to fill vacancies from our clients established database.
You will also be proactively networking, searching through job boards and posting adverts.
You will be the main support for the senior recruitment team helping to generate revenue by placing candidates into specific roles.
What’s on offer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £25k basic with a realistic £40-50k 1st year (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning training from a dedicated training team
- Reward schemes - bonuses, monthly lunches in top restaurants, company holidays etc.
- Corporate benefits - subsidized gym membership, restaurant discounts
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following traits or attributes:
- A degree in any discipline or a high-calibre 2nd jobber
- Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Naturally competitive with a track record of success within sport, academia or work
ESG Recruitment are currently working on over 50 roles in recruitment, these are predominately in Finance, Law and Technology, however there are other sectors such as media, management consultancy and HR that may be of interest.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
Interview slots are filling fast as there is high demand to work for this company!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please give us a call directly or visit our website at www.esg-r.com.
- Team Culture
- Graduate Level