Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Scheme - £40k OTE - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location. 4 X Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities available on our Graduate Trainee Scheme!
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to have control over your own career progression and earning potential? Do you want a professional, supportive and fast-paced environment in which to use and develop your skills? Do you want a rewarding and social environment?
Venn Group are looking for enthusiastic, social and career driven individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants across several specialist teams. Upon joining us you will embark upon our industry leading Training Programme, where you will recieve a mixture of practical and theory-based training, shadow the other consultants on your team and start to take on the responsibilities of a 360 recruitment consultant!
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role includes:
· This is a business to business sales position - you will be aiming to partner with external businesses by identifying hiring managers and building relationships with them in order to sell our services and assist them with their recruitment needs
· Communication and listening are key to understanding business needs and vacancy requirements
· Client and candidate interaction via the phone and face to face meetings
· Candidate engagement and management - all liaison between the company and candidate will go via you, you will send CVs to the client, arrange interviews, provide feedback and negotiate salary. In contract recruitment, the candidate works through you at the external company for the duration of the contract, so aftercare is important to ensure both parties are happy
· Advertising roles on job boards and through other networking channels, contacting, vetting and interviewing suitable candidates
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The incentives
· Transparent career progression structure from day 1
· Uncapped team and individual commission
· Unique team structure
· Monthly Fizzy Fridays
· Regular team/unit nights out and Running/Football/Netball clubs
· Team of the month lunches
· Top biller lunches
· Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - exchange points for tech, luxury fashion, holidays etc
· A brand-new office in the heart of London Bridge
· Weekly fruit delivery
· 22 days holiday rising each year and flexi time + more!
What we look for:
· Graduates with a 2:2 or above; and at least 6 months' work experience
· Strong work ethic, driven and goal orientated
· Team player and money motivated
· Resilient and personable
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Good attitude and a want to learn
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £30-35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
APPLY NOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
Take a look at our website for more information: ; /;
Venn Group Recruitment Consultancy recruit in to all sectors and industries including: Education Technology Recruitment, Healthcare Technology Recruitment, Local and Central Government Technology Recruitment; Charity and Housing Association Technology Recruitment; Public sector Finance and Accounting Recruitment, Private sector Finance and Accounting Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Legal Recruitment, Private Sector Legal Recruitment, In-House Legal Recruitment, Communications and Marketing Recruitment, Estates and Facilities management Recruitment; Housing, Environment and Regeneration Recruitment, Banking and Financial Services Recruitment; Consultancy, strategy and change recruitment, and Cyber security
- business to business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'