Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bury St Edmunds
£16,000 - £19,000 + Excellent Commission + Package
Looking to kick-start your career in recruitment? Ready to take control of your earnings? Looking for a better work-life balance? Enjoy yearly incentives abroad to places like Ibiza, Marbella, and Dublin?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to these questions, a career at Cooper Lomaz is just for you!
Your new role:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be working alongside our large and hugely successful Engineering Team.
Your day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Sourcing candidates and clients
• Qualifying and pre-screening candidates for live roles
• Managing end to end interview processes
• Business development
Who we are looking for:
Previous experience recruiting for Engineering isn’t necessary, however, the ideal candidate will:
• Ideally have previous experience in recruitment
• Have the drive and determination to succeed
• Enjoy working in a target-driven environment
• Have a passion for learning
• Be looking to establish a long-lasting career in recruitment
What we offer:
In return for your hard work, we are offering a salary of between £16,000 - £19,000 per annum, plus an excellent commission scheme. We also heavily invest in our staff and resources, as well as benefits and incentives including:
• Trips abroad, days out, weekends away, dinners, drinks, and more!
• Fun working environment including dartboard, pool table, TV, and separate seating area for lunch breaks.
• Supportive management who sit with their teams on the sales floor.
• Comprehensive and ongoing personal development and training.
Why Choose Cooper Lomaz?
You will join a team of people who want you to succeed. Our business and our teams are structured in a way that means our focus is on everybody doing well, and not just a select few. Our Managers and Directors have all been hands-on recruiters, so understand all of the challenges you face, and have experience of how to overcome them to make you more successful.
Our brand is one of the best out there in East Anglia, with an amazing track-record of delivering brilliant recruitment solutions to some of the very best companies and candidates in the UK. Our strong brand makes your job as a recruiter easier, as no call will be a truly cold call.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, and be in control of your earnings and future, then Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job