Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Energy Recruitment Consultant - Oil/Gas
This is an opportunity to join a Oil/Gas, Energy and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, located in a modern, trendy offices in Central London. Operating with an emphasis on quality not quantity, the majority of business through referrals and existing client relationships.
All the consultants have a genuine passion for the company, alongside the need to progress quickly through the ranks from Rookie Consultant to Senior Consultant, Team Leader and eventually Director level!
Your role and training programme:
- 12 week training programme - this will focus on giving you a great basis to develop your Recruitment career
- You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates.
- You will focus on a specialist market with the aim to become an expert within this area - either Finance, Technology, Energy or Engineering
This is a challenging, target driven environment, so if you’re ambitious, driven, ideally a graduate or if you have some commercial or telesales experience, please continue reading!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000 and uncapped commission scheme
- Career progression with a transparent structure - you’ll be rewarded for your efforts/success
- Buzzing atmosphere - fun, social culture with optional nights out every Thursday or Friday!
- Modern, trendy office equipped with state on the art technology
- Great incentives and company benefits including top performer lunch clubs, annual ski trips and nights out
Do you have the skills we’re looking for?
- Self-motivated and resilient
- High level of verbal and written communication
- Graduate or Non-Graduate with commercial/ B2B/telesales work experience
- Great work ethic and positive outlook
- Driven and tenacious
- Competitive and up for a challenge!
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to put in the hard work to gain rewards
Don’t miss out on your chance to work here, apply today and we’ll be in touch to arrange your interview.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment, such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; as well asMedia Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Financial Services
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'