Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Electronics and Technology
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
- Location: City of London
We are currently recruiting for a Brand New Initiative- targeting clients focused on next generation technologies. You will work with candidates and clients alike, learning about new products coming to market within the Electronics Engineering space.
Our goal is to provide a recruitment solution to allow such companies to hire the right people to develop, release and market, Household Technology Products
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search 5 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience.
You must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
What does a day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Keen interest in technology trends
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
What's in it for you?
- We offer a starting salary of £20,000 - 22,000 (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party with 2018 set to be the biggest yet!
- Team nights out go-carting, pool nights, cocktail making lessons, in-door golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple store, taste card, free iPhone mobile insurance.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job