The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in the UK. With 11 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment"
Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates"
We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow. Having just been voted one of the best companies to work for in 2020, we offer a rewarding and progressive environment where you can truly build a career.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you searching for an opportunity where you see the direct results of your efforts?
Where hard-work is rewarded at every step? Where promotions are based exclusively upon your results?
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Prospero is looking for motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful team.
We are looking candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are willing to learn, we will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this position. If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing business with a group of likeminded people, Prospero has the career you're looking for.
What the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role entails:
- Business development to build and establish new relationships
- Speaking to both candidates and clients
- Learning about your sector and becoming an expert in it
- Cold calling and lots of it
- Complete management of the recruiting process
What we require from our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Motivated / Goal Oriented
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Competitive personality with a desire to win!
- Financially driven and willing to learn
- Strong written and communication skills, professionalism and perseverance
- Willing to fully invest yourself in the role
Any experience in business to business sales or telesales is a plus but not required! No previous experience is required as all recruitment consultants receive intensive training.
We look for people with the right attitude who have a proven track record of success and a desire to win.
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Bristol:
- Industry-leading OTE
- Unmatched and uncapped Commission
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Target Based Incentives and reward
- Structured career development plan to your next promotion
- Career progression based entirely upon your personal achievement
- Opportunity to become a team leader or manager within your first 2-3 years
- Industry-leading training throughout your career
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Monthly company social events
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'