Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Market Leading Finance Recruitment Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn 6 figures in your next career?
Do you want to have a fast, structured progression route in a sales environment?
If so, then Recruitment Consultancy could be the career for you!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Central London
- £20k-£24k basic (Realistic On Target Earnings: £45k+ 1st year, £65k+ 2nd year, £100k+ 3rd year)
My client offers effective bespoke recruitment solutions to finance & procurement leaders in the UK and internationally. The finance areas covered by my client include; CFOs / finance directors, head of finance, financial controller, commercial finance, financial planning & analysis, financial reporting, management and group accountants, project accountant, corporate development, business transformation & change, strategy, audit, tax / treasury and newly qualified accountants.
My client is a highly respected company working with clients across a variety of sectors, including but not limited to; FMCG, retail, leisure, technology, telecommunications, media, digital, pharmaceuticals, business services, property, construction and natural resources.
Benefits & incentives for your hard work:
- Exceptional uncapped earning potentials (some employees have made 6 figures in their 1st year)
- Fast track to management
- Company car targets: Aston Martin, BMW, Audi
- All expenses paid holidays! (Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, NY for the weekend)
- All expenses paid nights out
- A training programme that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual which has a mentoring scheme
- Be a part of an amazing atmosphere and work environment
Qualities required as a Recruitment Consultant:
- High calibre (2:1 or 2:2) undergraduate degree classification
- The drive and ambition to want to excel beyond expectations
- Extra-curricular achievements such as Duke of Edinburgh, sports team etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
What a Recruitment Consultant Does:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking and developing relationships
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
- Generating candidates through, job advertisement, headhunting etc.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'