Trainee Recruitment Consultant
London - Digital Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Company
You will be working for the of World’s largest Digital Recruitment Consultancies, Established in 1988, they have supported many of the world's leading organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive and technology driven world.
With 7,000 professionals in 43 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia the Group has the reach and resources of a global organisation, whilst fostering a culture of innovation and agility that empowers its people to respond to constantly changing client needs. They work with clients, both large and small, to deliver a portfolio of services: executive search, professional recruitment and outsourcing.
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Role
- -Cold calling new clients to win new business
- -Building and maintaining existing client relationships
- -Attending Digital Networking events
- -Sourcing candidates through head-hunting and networking
- -Ensuring targets are met
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - Benefits
- £22,000 - £26,0000 Base Salary
- Uncapped Comission Structure (Average year 1 earnings £47,500) (Average Year 2 Earnings £54,000) (Average Year 3 earnings (£88,000)
- International Travel
- 12 Month Continuous training program
- Private Pension and Healthcare
- Free Mobile Phone and Subsidised Gym Membership
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
- Business Development
- Executive Search
- Graduate Recruitment