Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Digital Media Recruitment
£20,000 - £22,000 basic salary + luxurious incentives
Central London (City)
This is an incredible opportunity for a money hungry quality candidate looking for a successful career. It is entry level; you will start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and will be given the tools and training needed to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant.
You will be working for one of the largest Digital recruitment firms in the world. This company has won numerous awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for, recruitment success awards, awards for rapid growth and their quality training programme. Needless to say there is a huge opportunity for growth within this company.
Whilst recruitment consultancy is a challenging fast paced career, you can expect long hours, rejection and setbacks; it can also be incredibly lucrative!
This is not a 9-5 job! This is a career!
You can expect a very competitive base of £20k-£22K as well as uncapped commission. Uncapped commission means that you are in control of your earnings! You can take home £40k in your first year, £60k in your second year and £80+ in your third year. But the sky really is the limit! The more you bill for the company the more you take home in commission! A Top Billing Recruitment Consultant in this company has taken home £250k in their third year!
Career progression as a Recruitment Consultant is fast! You hit your target and you get promoted, it is that simple. You will start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and can become a team leader in 18 months, manager in three years and director level in five years.
You can expect lots of benefits in exchange for hitting your targets as a recruitment consultant:
- All expenses paid holidays abroad - Previous locations include Miami, Las Vegas, Cape Town and Ibiza
- Mystery prizes - Previously Mulberry handbags and Rolex watches.
- Weekly work drinks
- Monthly lunch clubs for top billing recruitment consultants at Michelin Star restaurants
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant:
- You will be given extensive on the job training from day one to make sure you are getting the training and support you need
- You will be starting with a cold desk and will need to source you clients via cold calling and networking as well as source your candidates via advertising and headhunting
- You will need to maintain your client relationships throughout your career
- You will be 360 selling roles to the candidates and the candidate to the client
- You will then be negotiating, closing deals and making that commission!
Who makes a successful recruitment consultant?
- You will need to be money hungry, resilient and competitive
- You will need to have a genuine interest in the Digital recruitment market
- You will need to have proven success in extracurricular activities
- Ideally you will have a 2:1 or above from a Top University OR direct sales/telesales/B2B sales experience
If you have what it takes to be a top billing recruitment consultant, then APPLY NOW for an immediate/December 2017 start date!
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Graduate Level