Sector: Recruitment - Placing Digital progressionals
Salary: £22,000 + £40,000 OTE (Commission)
Our client is a Fast track 100 company who are looking to expand their current sales team 3 junior hires. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading recruitment business who work across the digital and IT space. They have a global presence with offices in London, Dubai and New York.
The role that our client is recruiting for currently is a 360 Recruitment Consultant position where you will have access to an impressive client base with roles to work on immediately. You will also be tasked with driving new business and growing accounts. Successful applicants will take part in an award-winning training scheme for three months. The role comprises a number of daily activities which include generating and qualifying, making outbound calls, conducting candidate interviews and attending client meetings.
- Minimum A Level requirements are BBC (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills
- Passion to want to work within a sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing
- 24 days holiday plus incentive holiday days for achieving sales targets plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly champagne breakfasts
- Harrod’s afternoon teas
- Ritz afternoon teas
- Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin Style restaurants
- Quarterly holidays to Vegas, all expanses
- Subsidized gym membership
- Unbeatable training scheme - tailored to you as an individual
- Selfridges vouchers for top monthly billers
- Car allowance
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role
- Business Development
- Financial Services