Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Danish speakers urgently needed!
Are you looking to progress in your sales career?
Would you like a role that allows for both high earning potential and fast-track progression as a result of hard work?
If so, then Recruitment Consultancy could be the career for you!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Central London
- £20k-£25k basic (Realistic On Target Earnings: £45k+ 1st year, £65k+ 2nd year, £85k+ 3rd year)
My client was set up in 2002 in order to fill a gap in the market for a relationship oriented search and selection consultancy within the property and construction industry. My client is a preeminent search and selection firm which is made up of experts in the industry and they consistently deliver great talent for their clients. My client works with some of the most respected companies within the sector such as Quintain, Gensler, Canary Wharf Group PLC.
Benefits and incentives:
- The opportunity to earn an exceptionally high salary (6 figures)
- All expenses paid holidays (Vegas, Miami, Ibiza)
- All expense nights out
- Organic growth
- Lunch clubs at top restaurants (The Shard)
- A great training programme
- Clear progression
- Rolex for top billers
What you will be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking and developing relationships
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
- Generating candidates through, job advertisement, headhunting etc.
What we look for in candidates:
- A degree is desirable but not essential, although ability to learn is. If you don't have a degree can you show how you have succeeded? Is it that you have excelled in sport or have you been involved in community projects? Have you excelled in your current role at work?
- A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Have a drive and passion for success
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
- Being able to speak Danish is a must
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to start a career with a respectable Recruitment Company and be given a realistic opportunity to earn life changing money!
Please send through your CV for immediate consideration if you are ambitious and passionate about starting a career as a Recruitment Consultant
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.