Sector: Recruitment - Cyber Security
Salary: £19,000 - OTE £40,000 (plus full benefits package)
Location: Office Locations: London (Monument), Reading
Our client are FTSE 250 recruitment company who are looking to grow their busy sales team with multiple Graduate/Trainee hires across both their London and Reading offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning recruitment business who were voted in the top 10 'Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For’.
This is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position where you will have access to an impressive client base with live projects to work on immediately. Part of your role will be to drive new business and grow accounts. Successful applicants will take part in a month-long award-winning training scheme in either their London or Reading office. The role comprises a number of daily activities which include generating and qualifying, making outbound calls, conducting candidate interviews and attending client meetings.
- Must have minimum CCC at A Level
- Outstanding communication/rapport-building skills
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Career-focussed, ambitious and financially-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing
- Basic salary 22K-25K + Commission
- iPhone after 3 months
- Quarterly awards/prizes for top performers including shopping vouchers, iPads, theatre tickets, etc.
- Annual holiday targets to destinations such as Las Vegas, Miami, Abu Dhabi and New York
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role.
- Network Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job