Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Energy Sales Executive
- Do you want to specialise in the international Technology & Energy industry?
- Does a starting basic salary of £24,000 interest you?
- How about receiving top training in form of an award winning training academy?
- Maybe the long term option to relocate to one of their 4 world-wide offices?
This is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the world and they are totally focused on the Technology and Energy industry.
Launched in just 2011, they already employ in excess of 300 people from offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Houston and over the next three years they have plans to double their headcount!
Their main areas are Technology, Oil & Gas, however they also focus on all areas of Energy, including Power and Nuclear, Mining, Renewables, SMART, Energy Technology, Finance and Trading.
The business has won numerous awards and has a global turnover in excess of £30million.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant here you will join their Training Academy where you will learn about life in the sales industry. You will be coached on how to sell yourself and your service to candidates and clients, ensuring that the needs of both are met in a professional manner.
The life of a Recruiter is challenging and requires somebody that is motivated, driven and resilient to handle the highs and lows of the role. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates that your clients are unable to find themselves and approaching busy prospective clients who do not always have time to engage with you.
The primary accountability will be to hit revenue and activity targets, to progress yourself onto the next stage of your career and of course qualify for some fantastic incentives along the way, which include:
• An all-expenses paid company trip to Ibiza once you have completed 6 months service
• Lunches in top London restaurants
• Regular chances to win iPads, laptops, gym-membership, travel allowance etc..
• Company nights out in top London clubs and bars
• Cash Prizes for hitting daily targets
To secure a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you will need the following:
- Degree educated or a dynamic 2nd jobber with commercial experience
- Previous sales experience is preferable but not essential
- Proven ability in achieving or surpassing targets through education, professional experience or extra-curricular activities e.g. sport, music, drama etc.
- Driven by success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job