We're looking for exceptional people to join the ever-growing Reqiva family.
If you're a motivated, driven and intelligent individual, looking for a rewarding role with real opportunities for career progression, then we'd like to hear from you!
As a specialist Technology and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, we're looking to develop, reward and nurture the next generation of specialist recruiters, to continue our business growth and work with our impressive portfolio of clients.
We pride ourselves on 'The Reqiva Difference' which encompasses the special way that we work. As a truly outcome-focused business, our consultants are measured and valued for delivering top quality service to our clients and candidates everytime.
We have a collaborative work environment, which we believe is truly unique in the recruitment sector. Our team work together to achieve the best outcomes!
Despite the fact that our team aren't wholly KPI incentivized we still have a fantastically competitive sales environment. Not only are our team rewarded with a highly competitive commission structure, but also have access to amazing incentives, such as monthly club lunches as top-class restaurants, and all-expenses paid holidays abroad for top performers.
If you love the idea of recruitment and want to become a specialist with a growing company, Reqiva wants your talent and we can help you get there!
We offer extensive training through our top-class Reqiva Academy - 5 weeks of building your confidence, knowledge and skills - as well as time to work with and gain advice from the Senior Recruitment Team.
The Rewards and Benefits look like this:
* Competitive base salary
* Market-leading commission scheme
* All expenses paid holiday incentives for top performers to the best destinations
* High Achievers Club Lunch at top restaurants
* Regular and exciting team social activities
* A clear and achievable career progression pathway to Senior level
The Role looks like this:
* Attend our training and at the same time support the Senior Recruitment Team with finding candidates for our top clients, gaining first-hand insight on the way.
* When you are ready, you will take ownership of a specialist market/territory and work with new and existing clients to find the best talent for their business.
And what is Reqiva looking for?
* A top-calibre graduate or a keen individual with previous sales experience
* The desire and drive to go above and beyond to succeed
* A natural commercial awareness and sales ability
* Excellent organisational skills
* A problem-solver
* A social networker
* The ability to be calm and focussed under varied demands of the role
* Strong written and communication skills
If you think you fit the profile and thrive under the buzz of this industry, please apply as soon as possible to arrange an interview.
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job