Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
There are so many similarities between successful Sales and Sports people - our clients are some of the biggest players in the Recruitment industry. Our clients recognise that if you've demonstrated the tenacity, resilience and determination to succeed in Sports, then you have what it takes to be a top biller in the billion-dollar Recruitment industry!
What makes a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- STRONG ACADEMICS - Degree OR previous Sales experience
- SPORTING BACKGROUND - many qualities of top athletes are reflected in personalities of top billers and very successful Recruitment Consultants
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - you'll be liaising with Managers and Directors in global companies, so communicating your ideas in a clear, concise way is essential!
Your Key Responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Identifying strong candidates - using your time to advertise, headhunt and network to find the best candidates in the market for your clients
- Attending client meetings - travelling across London to meet existing and prospective clients, selling your skills and showing them what you and your business have to offer
- Managing the interview process - organising interviews, preparing candidates and clients
- Closing deals - negotiating salaries to close deals and make money
Perks of being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- STARTING SALARY OF £20,000+, quarterly bonuses on offer & uncapped commision
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION - potential to earn a 6 figure salary in Year 3
- HARD WORK AND LONG HOURS ARE REWARDED - you'll need to graft, be super resilient and persistent to become successful as a Recruitment Consultant
- COMPANY HOLIDAYS - Marbella, Ibiza, New York, Las Vegas etc.
- SOCIAL EVENTS - company football; nights out; all-expenses paid lunches, themeparks!
- LIVELY, VIBRANT AND CHALLENGING WORK ENVIRONMENT - City of London offices!
If you are interested in becoming a trainee recruitmnt consultant please apply below!
SW6 Associates are a leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Agency specialising in placing graduates into the best recruitment companies in the UK. Our focus is on selecting Recruitment Agencies who offer the best packages for Graduates and Trainees - this includes ensuring they offer fantastic career progression, training and the optimum opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants to flourish.
Our service to all graduate and trainees working with us includes dedicated one on one advice throughout the interview process with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants. Your SW6 consultant will be there every step of the way throughout the interview process, with a programme of Recruitment interviews tailored especially for you. If you are a graduate or trainee level candidate who wants to get ahead of the game and into a Recruitment Role, apply to this role today to get straight on the road to a fantastic career as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment