Sector: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: 23K-25K+ £40,000 OTE
Location: Central London (Monument) and New York
Our client is one of the best-known and most successful course providers in the IT, cyber security, risk and compliance and Business Management field. Due to sizeable expansion plans, they are seeking motivated, confident and commercially-aware sales people to join their team.
- Founded in 2010
- 80 people in the business
- International and global presence, there are opportunities to work in their NY office after 12 months
- Fantastic career opportunities due to internal promotions and growing organically
- Superb reputation and market leaders in their space
Business development, generating new vacancies, building a new client base for cyber security
Candidate sourcing, generating new candidates and ascertaining their suitability for the positions
Arranging interviews, exchanging feedback, negotiating on salary and ensuring that both parties are happy
- Minimum education level - A-levels
- Must possess 6 months sales experience minimum
- Ability to hit targets and thrive in a sales environment
- To uphold an impeccable telephone manner
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Understands that positions like this are long hours (8am-6.30pm Mon-Fri)
- £23,000-£25,000 + £40,000 OTE and a £2,000 car allowance
- Weekly lunch clubs with team dependent on performance
- Quarterly holiday incentives (previous destinations have been Paris, New York, L.A, Barcelona and Prague)
- Cash incentives during the working day for 'Top Performers;
- 'Employee of the Month’ receives £1,000 on top of their pay packet that month (one member from each team each month)
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, we offer £200 for every person that we successfully place into a role.
- Network Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"