Recruitment Consultant (Education Recruitment) - Central Brighton
Based in Central Brighton, you will be joining a freindly,supportive and fast paced team environment who are focused on recruiting the highest calibre of School and Nursery Staff across the UK. Your role will be to resource suitable candidates for your clients.
- Candidate attraction/Candidate suitability
- Placing creative adverts on Job Boards
- Engaging with potential candidates daily on the phone
- Daily CV searching across sites and database
- Pre-screen candidates, arranging interviews
- Innovative ideas on candidate generation
- General administration
You will need:
You must be an excellent communicator with fast and accurate administrative skills. The role will require you to have an inquisitive nature, asking the right questions to quickly identify great candidates. You will need to be assertive and focused, arranging interview and vacancy updates with your clients. This role holds a great deal of responsibility and is integral to the teams success.
This is an immediate start and potential to earn £35K plus in your first year.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job