Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Car Sales!
Are you tired of working 6-7 days per week?
Are you looking for a company where you are given extensive training and the opportunity to progress?
Are you competitive, outgoing and want a work environment which is in line with your personality?
1sy Year OTE: £25,000 (basic salary) - £40,000+
2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
My client has experienced exceptional growth and offers an unbelievable opportunity for new candidates to enter as a trainee recruitment consultant and progress through the company. As this is a trainee level role, they will accept candidates with no experience in recruitment, but a desire to develop, learn and grow with the company. Experience as a Car Sales Executive is fondly considered by my client.
Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Cold calling clients to sell recruitment services
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising interviews
- Meeting with high-end clients and pitching our services
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal / Placement for attractive commission bonuses!
Requirements to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You must be career-minded, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Previous sales or estate agency experience is preferred.
- Extremely financially driven and hungry for success.
- Outgoing, confident and sociable.
- Evidence of when you have performed well in a team such as playing sport at a high level
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Base salary of £25k with an uncapped commission structure
- Company Lunch Clubs for top billers
- 3 Company Holidays a year - previous holidays include Las Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza
- Company sports teams including Football, Rugby 7s and Netball
We are looking a number of money motivated individuals to join my client as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Maybe its time to leave Car Sales?
Successful candidates will be required to start immediately. Apply now to be considered for this incredible, unrivalled opportunity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"