Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Business Banking Sales Executive
Recently listed as a The Times top 100 Company to work for, and named one of the fastest growing UK Recruitment Consultancies in the UK, my client recruits financial and HR professionals for FSTE 100 company clients in London, New York and Sydney Offices!
We are looking for HIGH CALIBRE GRADUATES to join a fun, vibrant and driven teams.
* Are the preferred Financial professional suppliers to FTSE 100 companies.
* Bill a whopping £7m turnover per year.
* Offer a renowned comprehensive 3 month Graduate Training Programme.
Trainees all start on an excellent 3 month training scheme designed to give starters a 360 degree understanding of Recruitment consultancy:
- Taught by experienced Financial recruitment consultants and mentors, you will start by researching into your given sector and 'market mapping’, to ultimately progress into consultancy; dealing with clients, pitching for new business and organising clients meetings!
- Starting salary is a competitive £23,000. You should be looking to double this within your first year through the company’s generous 25% Flat Commission structure.
- Recent trainee consultants have taken home a £80,000 in their first year.
- Successful applicants will be provided assistance with finding accommodation.
- Only high achieving, proactive graduates apply: a minimum of a 2.1 degree is needed.
- You must also have a record of achievement outside of your academics as well - these may be sporting, personal, travel or work related. Excellent communication skills are vital. You will be working within a highly professional and corporate environment.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'