Trainee Recruitment Consultant- London
Recruitment consultancy seems to be everywhere. Can it really be all it is cracked up to be?!
The job is hard, very hard but the rewards can be huge with top consultants able to earn in excess of £100k within a couple of years. We met a client last week who are exclusive to RULE Recruitment who told us they have a consultant who earned £157k in 2020 when they were just 2.5 years out of University!
RULE Recruitment are experts at placing high calibre graduates / trainees into the very best recruitment firms in the market. With over a decade’s experience, we will take our time to match your requirements, arrange several interviews for you and make sure you are very well prepared, so you give an excellent interview.
The Job of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Depending on which of our clients you work for, your day to day will vary but your job will include;
- Business development
- Building and maintaining client relationships via meetings and entertaining
- Sourcing the best candidates in the market place via advertising and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates
- Arranging interviews and preparing candidates for interview
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Closing deals
RULE Recruitment works with an eclectic client base including:
- '4th Best Company to work for in the UK’- Sunday Times
- 'Number 1 Investment Banking Recruitment firm in London’- Recruiter Awards
- 'Best Small Recruitment Firm’- Recruiter Awards
- 'Best large Recruitment firm’- Global Recruiter Awards
- 'Best HR Recruitment agency’- Global Recruiter Awards
- 'Fastest growing Recruitment agency’- Virgin FastTrack Awards
What a job as a Recruitment Consultant can offer:
- £22-£25k basic
- Uncapped commission, 1st year £35k-45k on target earnings (OTE)
2nd year £50k-£70k OTE
3rd year £70k-£100k+ OTE (although some will earn more)
- On-going training
- Incentives including company car, holidays to destinations including Las Vegas, Chamonix and Miami, monthly lunch clubs to Michelin starred restaurants, weekly nights out with free bar, ipads, tailored suits are all examples of what you can get from working at one of our clients
- Pension schemes
- Corporate gym membership
- Meritocratic career progression (can reach Director within 5 years)
What we are looking for to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive- do you play sports to a high level
- Confident- have you had to stand up and give a presentation or act in front of a group
- Money motivated- have you had to fund your way through university
- Resilient- have you done a marathon or an expedition up a mountain
Why Apply to RULE Recruitment?
- 17 years proven record at placing 100’s of graduates / trainees into leading Recruitment companies
- We will identify which companies are best suited to you
- We will set you up with several interviews getting you to the front of the queue
- We will prepare you for interviews sending you interview tips
- We will negotiate you the best package
- We will be here to support you throughout the whole process
- We are given exclusive roles by some of the best recruitment companies in the market
- We can get you a job within a week
- Our service is free to you- our clients pay us to find the best talent in the market place. You will get the same package.
To find out more, please APPLY BELOW
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultant position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry level Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'