StaffHost is a specialist recruitment agency based in the heart of Beaconsfield. We have two distinct divisions specialising in the IT industry and we work with global leading organisations in over 12 countries.
At the core of our business is our team. Our employees receive excellent ongoing training alongside fantastic company benefits including; uncapped commission with no threshold, pension, healthcare, and retail/restaurant discounts. We run monthly 'breakfast club’ incentives; recently held at The Crazy Bear, The Shard and Hawksmoor. Monthly team incentives including, track days, wakeboarding/water-skiing, go-karting, comedy store nights and Michelin star dining. In addition, we run annual 5* holiday incentives (this year New York!) along with an early finish every Friday for target-achievers.
2017 has been our most successful year to date, consistently breaking monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. As a result of our continued success, we are looking to expand our already successful team of Consultants with either those keen to make a mark in their first role within recruitment, or individuals looking to build upon their careers.
- You will be met with a warm desk of qualified vacancies and an existing pool of buying clients
- Proactively source, identify and approach candidates to introduce to clients
- Accurately represent client opportunities to candidates with professionalism and transparency
- Effectively grow your market area through account development and targeted new business
- Where appropriate, offer guidance and expertise to clients when discussing assignments
- Create compelling adverts to attract suitable candidates
- Manage the interview process for both client and candidate to offer stage and beyond
- Continue to develop your personal profile as an expert recruiter in your specialist market
- Accurately maintain the company database
- Achieve agreed defined targets and KPI’s
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience or interest in a recruitment / sales environment
- Proven ability to work to targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Positive and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop
- Hunger for success