Our Change & Transformation division is looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within the Retail Banking team. The team has grown from 1 to 6 in 3.5 years and is looking to grow further this year, making it a really exciting journey to be part of. The business is lucrative but competitive, so the right person will be up to take on a challenge that will involve lots of client meetings, natural influencing skills and ability to adapt to different situations. In return, you'll be mentored by Investigo's top Interim biller, be part of a team that offers exceptional support and social culture as well as the opportunity to progress through the ranks quickly and make a name for yourself within the banking industry. Sound like you're up to it? Read on and apply!
What's on offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Investigo?
- Competitive basic salary and market leading commission scheme - easily achievable up to 40k OTE in year 1!
- Opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and up-and-coming fintech/FS businesses across the country
- The chance to be a future leader of our business as we grow to 300 heads by 2021
- Internal training and development programme that runs alongside your desk for 6 months
- Unrivalled company culture and a genuinely autonomous approach to work
- Company wide incentives including trips abroad, all expenses paid nights out and voucher schemes
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Grow a network of relevant industry contacts; work with companies such as HSBC, Arcadia Group, Warner Bros, Sony, Civil Service, ASOS, JP Morgan and Apple
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your clients give you
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates and clients through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
What we're looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Some sales or customer facing experience is essential due to the nature of our markets. However, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but everyone at Investigo shares the following:
- Confidence and passion in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job