Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (REALISTIC £35k Year 1 OTE; Year 2 £60k Year 2 OTE)
Have you been travelling since you graduated? Are you back in London and want to kickstart a career before Christmas? Are you a competitive, resilient and ambitious individual?
Then please read on…
The Job as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will need to develop an understanding of the FinTech, Banking Sector that you will be headhunting in.
- Creating, building and maintaining relationships with Candidates and Clients alike; as you run your own business within a business.
- Dealing with international offices in New York, Hong Kong, Munich and Edinburgh.
- Writing adverts
The Potential Recruitment Consultants:
- Graduates who are looking to start a new career with an interest in Sales/ Recruitment.
- 2:2 Bare minimum but must have something else on their CV - 2:1 preferred.
- History of achieving to high standards.
- Background of being competitive (Sports).
- Money motivated with a willingness to work extra hours.
- Determination to succeed and exceptionally ambitious.
- Award winning training scheme - 121 training with experienced senior consultants
- Grown by 150% in the last 2 years
- Top Biller £350k a year
- Fast-track progression
- Supportive environment - it will be hard first 3 months but the whole team are there for you.
Please apply below to find out more as interviews will be taking place this week/next for a pre Xmas start.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Executive Search
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job