Due to internal promotion TeacherActive Bristol are now looking for new consultants to join their vibrant city centre office and start a career in Recruitment. TeacherActive specialise in education recruitment and was listed in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive Swansea are nestled in the hustle and bustle of Swansea City Centre. From the office we can see the glorious view of Swansea Bay with the Mumbles Pier to the right and the industrial view of Port Talbot to the left.
We’re a friendly team and we pride ourselves on being warm and genuine – we always take a real interest in what our schools want and what our teachers and support workers need for their careers. Schools across the region rely on us for all types of staffing needs and we’re a very busy bunch!
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you’ll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
We’re looking for driven individuals with big personalities, who are serious about starting a long term career in sales. To be considered for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and ambitious for life-changing earnings. We've always been primarily concerned with people's skills, personal attributes and potential, rather than experience. Some of our most successful consultants and even many of our branch managers have had no previous experience in recruitment at all - but their aspirations and drive meant that they have achieved great things with us.
What else do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, to develop you into an exceptional, highly skilled recruiter
- A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Benefits including Private healthcare and discounted Gym Membership and high street discountsafter a qualifying period.
What you will need to show:
- Confident and resilient personality
- Financially driven
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment market through your own research
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email today.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'