- Are you looking for a job with fast progression and great earning potential?
- Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work you put in?
- Are you seeking a role that provides you with strong training & support?
We’re looking to continue our organic growth and are seeking driven, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals to join our business as associate level recruitment consultants.
Apply today to find out more about our Assessment Day on Wednesday 21st March where you will get the opportunity to learn about the role of a recruitment consultant and discover whether you have the necessary skills and competencies. You will also meet potential future colleagues and senior Directors and receive details of the training and support provided in your first 6-8 weeks.
What will you be doing in the role?
- You'll be sourcing for client vacancies and approaching candidates to produce a quality shortlist.
- You'll be meeting with candidates to interview them over the telephone and face to face.
- Building on our database ensuring all records are maintained and up to date will be a big part of the job.
- You'll work closely with consultants to identify business development opportunities.
- Generating market intelligence relating to competitor activities which will help you build on your own knowledge.
Who are Eames?
We’re a fast-growing and reputable recruitment business operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
This year we were awarded the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For by the industry’s leading body, Recruiter.
How will I be supported?
Training and development is at the heart of our business and we invest considerably in on-the-desk and classroom style training which means you’ll be supported from day one.
- We’ve got mentoring schemes for new consultants so you can learn first-hand from those more experienced in the business.
- Our career paths are very transparent which means promotion targets are clear right from the beginning and are consistent throughout the business. We’ve promoted over 35% of the team in London this year including those that started with us associates.
- We run monthly Secrets of Success sessions where our CEO interviews some of our top billers which gives you an insight into how they got to where they are and you’ll get some great takeaways to take back to the desk.
- Our London office also houses all our support functions which means first class HR, marketing, finance and business support are just a desk away.
A bit about you
- You have an interest in business and the financial services or insurance market and want to build meaningful, professional relationships in the industry.
- You enjoy a structured and target driven working environment.
- You are highly self-motivated and like working to tight deadlines.
- You are keen to learn your trade in a structured and supportive environment.
- You build trust through knowledge and your engagement style.
- You have an aptitude towards sales and relationship development.
- You are organised with excellent project management skills.
- You are outgoing and personable.
Sound of interest? Here are the next steps.
Apply now and our Talent Manager will be in touch.
- Customer Service