My client is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies specialising in the recruitment of highly competent nurses and healthcare professionals within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
An Account Manager is a vital person within the business. The role is one that involves all of the various aspects of the recruitment process.
You're the person who is responsible for looking after both our candidates and our clients; a highly-organised person who enjoys helping others and ideally has experience in a customer service role. An outgoing and confident personality could also be advantageous. You need to have great communicational skills, a friendly and approachable personality, tenacity, organisational skills and be an exceptional team player.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivering an excellent standard of customer service to the clients under your management.
- Building relationships with your clients to fully understand their requirements and placing suitably matched candidates into the shifts / contracts / placements you are given to work on.
- Grow our workforce via advertising, resourcing and marketing, using our website, database, social media and recruitment campaigns.
- Recruitment from referrals, headhunts and advert responses.
- Calling our existing workforce to collect availability and being responsible for providing our candidates with work in your designated area.
- Shift-filling by matching a candidate's availability, with the client's requirements.
- Being persuasive and able to handle objections.
- Building strong working relationships
- Compliance, working closely with the compliance department to arrange interviews and support the clearance process of new candidates joining Next Step Nursing.
- Arranging interviews with potential new candidates.
- Attending recruitment events and conferences to represent the business.
- Monitoring your own progress towards the target you have been set.
- IT Organisation
- Sales Persuasion
- Outgoing personality